1. CE & MHRA accredited laboratory testing
2. Average bacterial filtration 95%
3. SARS-COV-02 destroyed 99.98%
4. Self-sanitizing surface, hypoallergenic
5. Microbial efficacy test - Pass
6. Splash resistance test - Pass
7. Breathability test - Pass
8. Treatments good for 30 washes
9. Silver ion technology for mask lifetime
10. Comfortable, wear all day long
Click text links below to read more detail about each feature
• Water Repellency; aiding against droplets in the air
As we begin to resume some semblance of normalcy post lockdowns, it is vital to ensure the increased probability of coming into contact with people carrying the virus is managed effectively to avoid a future outbreaks, especially the winter season when there is an inherent increased rate of illness.
All our masks are intended as an additional tool in the precautions taken to minimize exposure, and should be used as part of social distancing and personal hygiene protocols;
A tubular double layered mask knitted from an antimicrobial fiber which has then undergone further antiviral treatment, as well as a water repellent agent, which aids in the protection against droplets in the air when someone nearby has sneezed or coughed..